The Mikhail Prokhorov Foundation announces an open charitable competition to win financing for projects which are aimed at support for socially unprotected groups of people in the Krasnoyarsk Province.
THE AIMS OF THE COMPETITION:
· to stimulate activities which are aimed at support, rehabilitation and social integration of socially unprotected groups of people – by the provision of cultural, educational and sporting resources.
PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO PROJECTS WHICH:
· demonstrate an innovative approach to work with socially unprotected groups, and offer them opportunities to show what they can really do
· broaden the social horizons of members of socially unprotected groups, and promote dialogue between different groups of people.
· factor in partner programs in the fields of creativity, administration, education, and similar related organizations
· are calculated to cause a wide-reaching social resonance with carefully-considered PR activities that provide information about the project, including a balanced approach of creative, organizational and financial resources – and also projects which are able to cull a substantial element of their budgetary funding from local budgetary funding or other sources.